No products in the cart.
Home/Cell Phones and Accessories/Accessories/Telescope and Microscope Accessories/Telescope Accessories
12″x12″ Photo voltaic Filter Sheet for Telescopes, Binoculars and Cameras
$60.99 (as of August 14, 2017, 3:07 am)
Save 10% with this coupon.
Your coupon will be applied at amazon checkout. Details
Coupons available for this offerView more coupons
12"x12" Photo voltaic Filter Sheet for Telescopes, Binoculars and Cameras
Save 10% with this coupon.
To receive the Best Value discount:
The amount of the Best Value discount will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all promotion items in the Shopping Cart, including the Best Value item itself. For example, if the promotion offers $5 off one item worth $10 when you purchase two qualifying items worth $20 each, the $5 will be divided proportionately between the three items, so that the Best Value item will appear with a $1 discount, and each of the two other qualifying items will appear with a $2 discount.
Terms and Conditions:
- Add all products described in the promotion to your Shopping Cart in one of two ways:
- Via the “Add both to Cart” button in the promotion description, OR
- Via the “Add to Shopping Cart” button on each respective product information page.
- The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying and Best Value items added to your Shopping Cart when the promotion is in effect, the discount will not apply.
- The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages.
- The promotion applies only to products sold by the seller indicated in the offer message. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. For example, if the promotion applies to cookware offered by Amazon.com, the same cookware offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website (e.g. Macy’s, etc.) do not qualify.
- Unless the promotion indicates otherwise, it applies to the lowest priced qualifying item and may not be combined with other offers.
- All qualifying and Best Value items must be purchased in one order and shipped to a single address.
- If you return any of the promotion items, we will subtract your Best Value discount from your return credit.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products, including Best Value items.
- Add-on Items require a minimum purchase. See amazon.com/addon for details.
- This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
- Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Void where prohibited.
- If you remove any of the promotion items from your Shopping Cart or violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will not apply.
astronomer wishes to use his telescope at night time time AND day. For this you wish to have a high quality picture voltaic filter out. Sunspots, eclipses and transiting satellites, all might be observed obviously and thoroughly while using a black polymer filter out. The sun will appear in a natural orange color by the use of your telescope. Searching for the sheet and making the filter out on your own will also save you a lot of money. Thousand All right Optical were generating high quality picture voltaic filters for the former 30 years and we are a licensed distributor of theirs. World wide supply available in the market.
Black polymer is the most common filtering fabrics for watching sunspots and granulation, by the use of telescopes and binoculars.
Those sheets are a prime quality fabricated from Thousand All right Optical, Arizona, a manufacturer of safe picture voltaic filters for over 30 years. “More potent than Mylar with the filtering homes safe during the substrate. Confident 5 years.”
Make a filter out on your own for any telescope / binoculars / camera, and for a fragment of what production facility made filters worth.
The sun will appear in a natural orange color while thought to be by the use of your telescope using this filter out.
WARNING: ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE FILTER IS WELL ATTACHED TO THE TELESCOPE/BINOCULARS, USING STICKY TAPE, TO KEEP IT FROM FALLING WHILE OBSERVING!
Amazon Customer Reviews